Monday, June 22, 2009

Online Idol Auditions

I heard about this Online Idol thing which is going to be judged by three of the top 36 contestants from Season 8 and decided to check out the auditioners. Here's how my favorites stack up:

1. Robert Hough - His voice is really smooth, I'm just worried he might become forgettable


2. Madeline Olsen - If she was on the real American Idol she'd definately be in the highlight reels, though something in her voice sounds a bit awkward in the chorus. Also I love the way she sings "driving"


3. Brittany Brooks - she's good but she screams the high notes


4.Danielle Chan - I see a potential in her, she kinda reminds me of Chantelle Readman


5. Mollie Evans - Again, a bit screamy but still good


You can check out the others but they really can't sing in my opinion, except for the little kid, she might be good in a few years but she's only four so she's too young for me to really tell. But she's really cute and looked like she was havin' a lot of fun.

Auditions are going on 'til the end of June so If any other good ones get added I'll be sure and post them and update my ranking.

http://idol-thoughts.com/talent//index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=162

No comments:

Post a Comment